Park Academy admits students in grades 3-12 whose learning challenges, specifically dyslexia, have not been addressed in a traditional setting. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling bases. Please contact our Admissions Coordinator for questions regarding the process and timeline.
We are now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year.
Applications will be accepted from November 1, 2017 – February 2, 2018.
How to Apply
Applicants should complete the following process:
- Contact the Admissions Coordinator to schedule a parent tour.
- Download and complete the 2018-2019 Application by February 2, 2018.
- Submit completed application with supplemental documents and $100 application fee to:
Attn: Kim Barton
1915 South Shore Blvd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the student appears to be an appropriate fit for Park Academy, they will be invited for a two-day shadow visit.
- Following a post-shadow parent/teacher meeting, the Admissions Committee will mail a letter with the admissions decision.
- The full admissions procedure, along with instructions and a list of the required supplemental documentation can be found in the Admissions Application.
For questions, contact Kim Barton, Admissions Coordinator, at 503-594-8776 or email@example.com.
Park Academy is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that seeks and accepts students for admission without discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or any other status protected by law.