We welcome parents, alumni and their families, and friends to be a part of our community as a volunteer. Park Academy is enriched by our volunteers who give so generously of their time and talents.
- Assist in the front office
- Help with recess coverage and lunch duty
- Assist in a classroom on a regular basis
- Share a talent or a skill with students
Piper Park Learning & Reflection Garden
- Work with classes on gardening projects
- Care for the garden when classes are not in session (weekends, summer and vacations)
- Serve on a fundraising committee
- Day of event volunteers
Contact Terri Park, volunteer coordinator at 503.594.8769.
- Meet with assigned student up to two hours a week.
- Identify career interest and post secondary pathways.
Contact us at 503.594.8800.
Current parents are invited to join The Parent Group.
- Parties and celebrations
- Back to school night
- Exhibition day
- Teacher appreciation
- Special initiative fundraising
- Plant/candy sales
Contact Denice Doumitt.