How To Apply
Our application is available online. To submit an application for the 2022 – 2023 school year, please use our online platform, Alma. For assistance with the Alma portal, we have provided this step by step guide.
The Priority Application window opens on November 1, 2021 and closes on January 31, 2022.
Use this website to help understand the mission of Park Academy. Give us a call or send an email to request more information about Park Academy.
Join us for a virtual Parent Tour. Sign up with the button above. We will also be offering Wednesday Walk-Throughs for those who have completed their applications.
Complete the online application. A complete application includes:
- The Online Application
- Student Responses and Photo
- Testing and Reports Uploaded to the Application or emailed directly to the Admission Office.
- Teacher Recommendations – Share the teacher recommendation with your child’s homeroom and/or English and Math teachers. The Recommendation forms are returned directly to the school via email or USPS.
- The Application fee of $100. You may submit this in the following ways:
- Send a check to Park Academy, Attention: Rosemary Malouf (Address below).
- Use Venmo to submit payment. The Park Academy Venmo Account is: @Park_Academy 121 and the last four digits of the phone number are #8169.
- Submit the $100 fee through our website using the Pay Now button below
Expect to hear from Park Academy once the application is complete about next steps!
Ask Questions! We are here to help.
Attn: Rosemary Malouf
1915 South Shore Blvd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
For questions, contact Rosemary Malouf, Director of Admission, at 503.594.8776.