Park Academy is enriched by our volunteers who give so generously of their time and talents. We welcome parents, alumni, their families, and friends to be a part of our community as a volunteer.
Currently, we have a need for the following volunteer roles. To apply, contact Lucy Healey for an application. Please note that volunteer applicants must also submit a background check. Enrolled students’ family members volunteer hours should be logged as they apply to each family’s commitment of 24 volunteer service hours each year.
- Assist in the front office
- Assist in a classroom
Field Trip Chaperone/Driver
- Assist teacher with transportation and supervision of students on field trips. Please note this requires proof of insurance and valid driver’s license.
Piper Park Learning & Reflection Garden
- Work with classes on gardening projects
- Care for the garden when classes are not in session (weekends, summer and vacations)
- Serve on a fundraising committee
- Day of event volunteers
COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELING VOLUNTEERS
Please contact Linda West if you are interested in these opportunities. Applicants must fill out an application and submit a background check.
- Meet with assigned student up to two hours a week.
- Identify career interest and post secondary pathways.
- Share your career with a class
The Park Academy Parent Group has the following need for volunteers. If interested, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org with “volunteer” in the subject line.
- Parties and celebrations
- Back to school night
- Exhibition day